Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Bucknell University.
Research InterestsFunctional programming, Automata Theory, Eilenberg machines, Kleene algebras, Complexity, proof assistants, Relational programming.
Publications The Reactive Engine for Modular Transducers. with Gérard Huet. In Algebra, Meaning and Computation, Essays Dedicated to Joseph A. Goguen on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday. Kokichi Futatsugi, Jean-Pierre Jouannaud and José Meseguer Eds. Springer LNCS 4060, 2006, pp. 355-374.
 Computing with Relational Machines. Gérard Huet and Benoit Razet. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science. Cambridge University Press. 2015.
- CSCI 341 Theory of Computation. Fall11, Spring12, Fall12, Fall13, Fall15, Fall16
- CSCI 311 Algorithms and Data Structures. Spring16
- CSCI 208 Programming Language Design. Fall11, Spring12, Fall12, Fall13, Fall15(Lab), Fall16
- CSCI 379 Automated Reasoning (Elective). Spring 2014
- CSCI 206 Computer Organization and Programming. Spring13, Spring16
- CSCI 240 Computers and Society. Spring14, Spring16, Spring17
TalksThe list of talks is available here.
Computer Science Department
College of Engineering
2 Dent Road, 17837, Pennsylvania, USA